Friday, May 22, 2009

Heather's Graduation

Oh wait........this isn't Heather graduating. Just another visitor in the neighborhood saying, "Hey you, enough already graduate will you?!"



Heather and Megan ready and excited.

Oops this is out of order. Heather enjoying family before finally getting ready to go.

Kristin and Michael ready as ever........

Heather walking in......

What a smile, someone is very excited..........
Walking up to receive diploma......

Receiving diploma......

I have it Mom, I'm done with High School!



After the tossing of the caps........oh no, where's my liripoop? (that's for all of you Balderdash players out there!)

Megan, Heather, Nanna and I enjoying the moment..........

The only picture I have with "Michael Squared."

Heather with her hilarious Aunt Kristin.

Poppop and the girls........

Heather with her Dad.....

Steve, Heather and I.........

Some silly pictures to end the night..........it was just so funny but why?!!!

Probably because of the host of photographers!




No comments: