Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Steve's Pad

So at some point this summer, Steve got tired of the mud in front of our house and when I was out of town, he apparently had a concrete guy come and give a quote for some work. I came home from ANC last Friday night (after spending some quality time with my siblings & families at the Alaska Acoustical Camp Instructor concert one night and a Dowland Bach event another night) to find the last load of concrete being delivered.






Additional earthwork will be required to get the drainage just right but hey, that gives Steve an excuse to rent a cool toy. He did mention to me that other night that Daddy got an excellent deal on his tractor...I think there is some envy going on!


Tonight the lament was that sooner or later, there will be an oil stain on the pad and oh what a sad moment that will be.


:)


No comments: