Thursday's race was exciting with Heather coming in third overall and 1st for the Nanooks. Article in the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner:
http://newsminer.com/view/full_story/15303003/article-Nanooks-women-win-hometown-cross-country-invitational?instance=uaf_nanooks
On Saturday, Heather pulled off another 3rd place finish and 1st for her team. The pack headed out.
Coming up one of the hills on the 1st lap.
At the end of Saturday's races -- awards (T-shirts) were given. Here I go to take a picture of Heather up front and what does she do? :)
Saturday's Top 3 Finishers
for more on Heather's Saturday Race see
Megan has been have a great season and making headlines of her own. (You would think with it being Megan's senior year, I would be on top of it --documenting her many endeavors but I am really letting this lack of figuring out how to make my pictures smaller size get in the way......sorry Megan!!)
Anyway Megan has been absolutely great and getting some 1st places in both the Delta race (last Saturday) and in the Interior Invitational (the previous weekend.)
Refer to these Headlines for more on Megan!
Megan raced this weekend in Palmer and wait !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment