Thought I would share as it is very wonderful....a quote from the email, "It really 'pops' and adds so much to our decorum."
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Still Life by Megan
Nanna sent this picture of Megan's artwork to me today. One may ask how did Nanna get a picture of Megan's artwork? Well apparently, Megan's mom is totally clueless to the fact that her art teacher selected Megan's most recent piece on still life done in chalk, to be displayed in the Lathrop library. The librarian is a friend of Nanna's who took the photo and emailed it to her and now Megan's mom is clued in.
Thought I would share as it is very wonderful....a quote from the email, "It really 'pops' and adds so much to our decorum."
Thought I would share as it is very wonderful....a quote from the email, "It really 'pops' and adds so much to our decorum."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment