Last weekend was sunny and hot - getting up into the high 70's and possibly warmer. On Friday, Megan raced in the 3200 meters and ended up not having one of her best races -- a side ache and feeling tired. Saturday again a sunny and hot day, Megan ran the first leg for her 4X800 meter relay team and ended up coming in first -- overall the team finished 3rd! In the afternoon she ran the 1600 meters and came in 7th with a time of 5:23:93.
Here are a few pictures of her relay team getting their 3rd place medal.

I planted a pot of asparaghus last year and two stalks came up quite fast in all of the heat (70's to mid-80's) we are getting. I guess I am supposed to let them seed this year and see what happens next summer.


No comments:
Post a Comment