This past week I was in Anchorage and got to spend time with the Anchorage Wises. (Michael and Michael and I even got to go running together or should I say the younger Michael went on a leisurely "stride" towing his elders behind on the Coastal trail.) Tuesday night, after our run and then a wonderful dinner of salmon tacos, Michael A and I proceeded to bottle his two wine varieties; sauvignon blanc and then an apple. Here is the sauvignon blanc with siphon ready to go. (And, oh of course, tasting is involved. Blackberry also at the ever ready, just in case.)
Filling up the bottles.....
Getting ready to cork........ (mapp gas not needed, just background material)
and ready to pull the handle.......
Look Mom.....a whole case! (this batch yielded 30 bottles to be exact.)
And as a bonus, here is Megan's picture titled "Split Decision" from the High School State Championships. She took 2nd place in the category of Drawing with this charcoal/chalk pastel artwork.
No comments:
Post a Comment